Your cart is currently empty!
Rebottled IBCs are an intermediate type between new IBCs and reconditioned ones. This type of IBC has a new inner bag, a reconditioned frame and pallet. They can be used for food products.
- Ideally suited for the transportation of large quantities and different types of liquids.
- HDPE inner bag – transparent or black.
- Pallet: wood, synthetic or metal.
- Lid: Ø150mm, Ø225mm or Ø400mm.
(400mm is only possible with 1000L or 600L IBC).
- Tap at the base: 2 or 3 inch with EPDM, Viton seal, standard cap and outlet spout.
Available either with or without UN approval for liquids. The Ø400 mm lid does not have standard UN approval.
Minimum order quantity
IBCs in stock can be bought per piece.