Your cart is currently empty!
IBCs are an intermediate format container between drums and tank containers and are used for goods ranging from chemicals to food products. This type of packaging usually consists of a plastic tank surrounded by a sturdy steel frame.
- Ideally suited for the transportation of large quantities and different types of liquids
- HDPE inner bag – transparent or black
- Pallet: wood, synthetic or metal
- Lid Ø150mm, Ø225mm or Ø400mm
(400mm is only possible with 1000L or 600L IBC).
- Tap at the base: 2 or 3 inch with EPDM, Viton seal, standard cap and outlet spout
Available either with or without UN approval for liquids. The Ø400 mm lid does not have standard UN approval.
Minimum order quantity
IBCs in stock can be bought per piece.