Your cart is currently empty!
Post-Industrial recycled bottles
These bottles and cans are made of at least 95% recycled materials. The remaining +-5% is used to add colour. PIR or Post Industrial Recycled HDPE is the use of surplus or waste material from the production process to produce new plastic.
- Available caps: childproof caps, sealed caps, venting caps, flip top caps or caps with induction seal or insert.
- Available with gun spray (atomiser)
Minimum order quantity
Bottles in stock can be bought per box.
… Customise your packaging
Bottles can be produced in different colours with printed sleeve or label on request. Printed packaging is available from +- 10,000 pieces. Learn more about the different printing options:sleeving and labelling, silk screen printing, off-set printing or In Mould Labelling. Moens Packaging can supply caps that are laser-engraved with your logo (or name) or with an incremental unique number.