Your cart is currently empty!
Hand-operated pumps and drum taps
These pumps for drums, IBC’s and jerrycans are extremely fast since the product is pumped during the up and down movement. Because they only have a minimum number of moving parts, their internal friction is correspondingly low. The flow rate per movement varies depending on the height of the pump: the flow rate for the drum pump is +-400ml. Plastic FLUXX® taps can be fitted to the 2″ or 3/4″ opening of a plastic or metal drum.
- these drum pumps are made of 100% PP
- no seals come into contact with the product
- anti-drip system
- lock mechanism
- also suitable for products with a high degree of viscosity
- easy to clean
- also suitable for oil, acids, bases, resin, …
- Fast pouring without splashing
- Suitable for filling bottles with an opening of 288mm
- Suitable for food products
- High chemical resistance