Your cart is currently empty!
Our aluminium bottles are very suitable for the packaging of chemical, pharmaceutical and phytosanitary products as well as perfumes. These bottles are UN-approved for the transportation of hazardous liquids. They offer a perfect barrier to gasses and liquids, guarantee retention of taste and smell and are shock and scratch resistant. Moreover, aluminium is 100% recyclable, without any loss of quality or strength.
- light material
- shock and scratch resistant
- hassle-free transportation and easy to pack
- optimal retention of taste and smell
- perfect barrier to gasses and liquids
- no deterioration in the properties of the content
- easy and compact transportation
- high economic value of residue waste
- only 5% of the initial energy is required for full recycling
- retention of mechanical and chemical advantages after recycling
Interior: with or without coating. Exterior: without coating (plain). UN Liquid (UN approved for liquids)
Possible closing systems
Plastic screw cap with plug in 3 different sizes.
- Plus 32: female thread of the cap = 32mm; bottle opening: 24mm
- Plus 45: female thread of the cap = 45mm; bottle opening: 28mm
- Plus 62: female thread of the cap = 62mm; bottle opening: 46mm
For all goods in stock, there are no minimum order quantities. Other models of aluminium bottles and pots can also be ordered providing that the minimum order quantity is taken into account.
Customise your packaging
Moens Packaging offers lasered caps that are engraved with your logo (or name) and with an incremental unique number by using laser technology.